The health benefits of Diatomaceous Earth are many!
Just start by mixing a tablespoon in juice daily! Mix food grade Diatomaceous Earth with your favorite liquid, stir continuously, and drink. It’s that easy! There’s no unpleasant taste. In fact, Diatomaceous Earth is flavorless. So enjoy!
Silica is an essential nutrient and must be supplied continuously from food sources. Silica is responsible for the depositing of minerals into the bones, especially calcium. It speeds up the healing of fractures and also reduces scarring at the site of a fracture. More and more research evidence shows that through a transmutation process, silica is turned into calcium when it is needed.
Silica is available in a number of foods, such as wheat, oats, and barley. However, it often is depleted from foods due to processing, making supplementation necessary.
Natural Weight loss!
We have been getting reports that “DE” is helping people lose weight. Some who take Diatomaceous Earth in the morning are telling us that it seems to curb their appetite throughout the day. Just one more reason to take it every day.
- Silica supplement action helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis. It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.
- Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects of menopause; paramount being the development of osteoporosis. In men, too, the nervous system and glandular network will gradually undergo changes that cause deterioration of vital body functions during menopause. This can also be alleviated by using silica.
- Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and top reserve youthfulness.
- New research has found that antioxidants, like silica, protect against harmful radiation.
- Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
- The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal catarrh and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
- Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
- In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.
- Silica proves effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breastfeeding mothers).
- The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
- Silica can stimulate the immune system.
- Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia
- Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
- Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels.
- Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
- By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
- Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues.
- Silica can stimulate cell metabolism and division.
- Silica delays the aging process of the tissues; in younger people, the tissues typically contain more silica than in older people.
- Silica increases mobility and reduces pain in osteoarthritis and sclerotic conditions.
- Silica beautifies hair with shine, elasticity and strength.
- Silica prevents wrinkles.
Content on this Website is for reference purposes only based on reviews from our users of Diatomaceous Earth. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional.